Professor Eugene Levin Scholarship for Excellence in the Sciences Deadline
from 09:20 PM to 11:55 PM
- Students must have completed 45 college credits and have completed, or registered for the 200 level requirements of the major.
- Students must be science majors, preferably in physics.
- Students must have an overall 3.25 GPA at the time of the scholarship award, and must maintain a 3.25 GPA in their major courses to continue receiving the scholarship.
- Please describe in 200-300 words your career goals and /or how you plan to use the education you will receive from York College. Within this context, include why you decided to become a physics (or science) major.
- Please describe in 200-300 words how you think your major program can be improved, and how you will contribute to improving the major