NY League of Puerto Rican Women, Inc. 2011 College Awards Deadline
from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM
To be eligible for our College Awards, applicants must send a completed 2011 College Award Application Form or mail to Edith Padilla, President, NYLPRW, INC. P.O. Box 268, Patchogue, N.Y. 11772-0268 by the deadline date of June 4, 2011, and meet all of the following criteria:
Comply with all of the six (6) requirements below.
- Currently matriculated as an undergraduate student in an accredited institution of higher education, having earned a minimum of 12 accumulated credits.
- Maintained a minimum GPA of 3.0 with no failing grades.
- Demonstrate service to the community.
- Provide an official college transcript.
- Provide two letters of recommendation from a professor, college
- Submit a 4″ by 6″ color photo of the applicant in appropriate attire, for inclusion in our Commemorative Dinner Dance Journal.
The College Award Committee will review only those applications. The essays of the selected applicants will be included in our commemorative Dinner-Dance Journal and should be written meticulously.