MacKrell South Jamaica Scholarship Deadline
from 11:55 PM to 11:55 PM
- South Jamaica Queens resident who meets the criteria for in state tuition. (South Jamaica is a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Queens, located south of downtown Jamaica, the Long Island Rail Road tracks and Liberty Avenue. The western border is the Van Wyck Expressway, and it continues in the east towards the neighboring community of St. Albans and to Merrick Boulevard.).
- An overall 3.25 grade point average (GPA) at the time of the scholarship award, and maintain this GPA in order to continue to receive the scholarship.
- Demonstrate the intent to pursue and complete a major in any of the following business areas:
- Business Administration
- Show evidence of financial need.
- Available to take advantage of a paid internship with New York Business Development Corporation during their years at York College.