Hispanic Scholarship Fund - Deadline
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or password stamped
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Have plans to enroll Full-Time at a two or four years U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands or Guam during the 2013-2014 academic year
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA) in 2013.
- Be pursuing first undergraduate or graduate degree.
For more information and to apply for this scholarship visit: