Ford Foundation Predoctoral Fellowships
- Be a citizen or national of the United States regardless of race, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation(must have become a U.S. citizen by November 14, 2012.
- Have evidence of suprerior academic achievement(such as grade point average, class rank, honors or other designations,
- Individuals committed to a career in teaching and research at the college or university level
- Individuals enrolled in or planning to enroll in an eligible researhed-based program leading to a Ph.D. or Sc.D. degree at a U.S. educational institution
- Individuals who have not earned a doctoral degree at any time, in any field.
For more information and to apply for this scholarship visit: