Asian Women In Business(AWIB) - Deadline
- Candidates for the scholarship must be female of Asian(includes those who can trace their ancestry from Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kerea, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam) or Pacific Islander ancestry.
- Candidates must also fulfill the following criteria to be considered
- Have at least one or more of the following: a) Demonstrated a leadership role in a community endeavor and/or b) a record of entrepreneurial achievement
- Enrolled full-time in an accredited four-year undergraduate institution in the U.S. at the time of acpplication and award. Please be advised that this scholarship is for currently enrolled undergraduates who have completed at least one semester.
- Carry a minimum of 3.0(out of 4.0)GPA at the time of application(H.S. credit/grades do not count towards this scholarship)
- Provide most recent college transcript; semi-finalists will be required to provide their official college transcript
- Provide at least one professional recommendation
- Fully complete the AWIB Scholarship Application
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
To apply for this scholarship visit: http://www.awib.org/scholarship