2012-2013 York College Student Government Association(SGA) Awards Deadline
The SGA Awards recognizes the academic achievement of continuing York College students. The award may be used toward tuition and fees, or if tuition and fees are covered by other means, to help purchase books and educational supplies.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be enrolled, matriculated York College Student in order to recieve the award.
- Full-time: registered for a minimun of 12 credits
- Part-time: registered for 6 to 11 credits
- Transfer students must have completed at least 24 credits at York College
- Must have been registered as a York College student for two semesters prior and/or including the semester in which the application is completed
- Must complete a 500 word essay which should include the following
- If you were in Student Government, what would be your number one priority in response to student needs/interest
- What could Student Government have done this year to enhance the quality of your experience as a York College student?
- Tell us three areas that you believe SGA should improve at York College and how?
Note: No letters of recommendation needed
Graduating seniors and members of the York College Student Government are ineligible
To complete the application visit: http://york.cuny.edu/scholarships