Oz Moving & Storage (External) Scholarship-Deadline
Essays will be graded based on proper use of grammar and execution of ideas and argument on the student's topic of choice by selected staff of Oz Moving & Storage.
How to Enter:
Choose one essay topic from the two below to write about:
- If you had to move/save one item in your house, what would it be and why?
- Compare and contrast 2 locations you lived in, which one you liked better and what was the moving process like?
- A minimum of 500 words
- Open only to college-bound graduating high school seniors and undergraduate students currently enrolled in college in the U.S.
- One (1) entry per student. Multiple entries will result in disqualification
- Essays caught plagiarizing or off-topic will result in disqualification
Click on the link below for more info on how to apply: