As part of the Merit Scholars Program, scholars are invited to participate or attend special receptions and events. Scholars also participate by volunteering to host events and work with other scholars and faculty. Attending these events gives scholars an insight into current events at the College and provides networking opportunities.
Upcoming Events and Information:
There are no upcoming Events and Information at this time.
- Spring 2010 Advisement and Registration - November 2009
- 2009 Winter Scholar Academy - TBA
- 2009 Summer Scholar Academy
- 2009 Commencement (First Scholar Graduates!)
- Second Annual Benefit Concert featuring Brian Stokes Mitchell
- Second Annual Scholars Back-to-School Picnic
- 2008 Summer Academy NY1 Studio Trip
- 2008 Summer Academy Planetarium trips
- 'Three Mo' Tenors' Help Fund York College Scholarships
- Second Annual Scholars Reception
- York College Scholars Family Day at Shea
- First Annual Scholars Back to School Picnic
- 2007 Summer Academy MoMA trips