External Scholarship Opportunities
Note: When using scholarship websites outside of York, “Please Be Aware of Scams”. DO NOT DEPOSIT CHECKS, CASH OR MONEY ORDERS TO ANY PROGRAMS OR GRANTS FOR ANY REASON. If it sounds suspicious, chances are they are not a real organization. No Scholarships or grants should ask you to send any form of money. Report it to the Scholarship Center as soon as possible.
If you by chance are granted a Scholarship, "PLEASE INFORM OUR OFFICE" that you have received the award so that your money will be properly allocated.
- All Majors
- Academic Schools and Departments:
- School of Arts and Science
- School of Health and Behavioral Sciences
- School of Business and Information Systems
Majors by Academic School Departments:
|Business & Accounting
|Mathematics & Computer Science
||Fine & Performing Arts
|Health & Physical Education
||History & Philosophy
Scholarships for International Students and Non-Citizens that wish to apply and seek aid to help with expenses for college while studying to further their education. Below are Search Engines and Links to Scholarships you maybe eligible to apply for. "Read All Instructions when applying to International Scholarships."
A number of scholarships are available to all students. Below are search Engines and Links to Scholarship organizations outside of York College. "Read All Instructions when applying to outside Scholarships". You can apply to as many scholarships that you are eligible for.
- FastWeb Scholarship Page
- College Board Scholarship Search
- College Data
- College Net's Scholarship Database
- Sallie Mae College Answer
- Business Management Degree's
External Scholarships and Links
- American Bar Association (ABA) Legal Opportunity Scholarship Fund
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- American Library Association (ALA) Scholarships
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Scholarship Programs
- Association for Women in Architecture Scholarship Foundation
- MALDEF Scholarship
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) Scholarships
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- The Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation
- East Bay Consortium (EBC) Scholarship Program
- Government Finance Officer's Association Scholarship
- 100 Hispanic Women Inc.
There are currently no results for this search.