Welcome to the Scholarship Center
Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm and Friday: 9am to 2pm
When there are no classes and summer/winter sessions
Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 2pm
Note: College may be closed on some Fridays in June, July and August
The Scholarship Center uses this survey to identify eligible students when Scholarships contact us for applicants.
Merit Scholar Resources
Thurgood Marshall College Fund Scholarships
All classifications of students are invited to apply for a TMCF scholarship.
- Are merit based; however, applicants must have a financial need to qualify.
- Awardees must re-apply annually for renewal.
- Are restricted for payment of tuition, on campus room and board, books and fees.
- Average awards are $2,200 per student per semester.
- Are paid to the college or university on behalf of the students to be credited to their school accounts. Awards are not paid directly to students.
APPLY NOW to go directly to the online application.
- Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation in Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering & Technology
Program Contact Person: Lyndon Haynes, AMP
The Scholarship Center is located in Room AC-4DA1
Office Telephone: 718-262-2347
Office Email: Scholarships@york.cuny.edu