Honey Dijon Chicken
- 4 -4oz boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup bottled, fat-free honey Dijon dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 peaches or nectarines, cubed
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, fresh
- Preheat broiler. Place the chicken between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound until ¼” thick. Brush honey Dijon dressing on both sides and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven 4 to 6” from the heat source and broil for about 4 minutes on each side, or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest portion registers 160 degrees and the juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the peaches, cilantro, red onion, and lime juice. To serve, place the chicken on plates and spoon the salsa on top.
Calories: 220; total fat: 2.7g; Saturated fat: 0.8g; % of calories from fat: 3%; Protein: 25 g, Carbohydrates: 22g; Cholesterol: 63mg; Dietary fiber: 3g; Sodium: 468mg
Each serving provides: A good source of vitamin c and fiber which can help in immunity defense and maintaining a healthy colon.