Assessment of Teaching and Learning
The York College Assessment Committee, led by Acting Associate Dean Dr. Dana Fusco, works with the Office of Institutional Research to provide ongoing assessment of York programs, courses, and initiatives.
Faculty interested in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data that support strategic planning and assessment may contact the Office of Institutional Research to:
- implement assessment projects pertaining to academic programs and courses
- develop and maintain databases of students and courses for assessment purposes
- utilize quantitative and qualitative research methodologies to improve the quality of education at York
- conduct research for program review and assessment processes
- design and administer reliable assessment measures