How can I purchase a parking permit?

Frequently Asked Questions for the Bursar's Office
Faculty, staff, and students must complete a parking permit application and present their validated York College ID cards, driver’s license, and vehicle registration to the Office of Public Safety and Security. Students may be required to provide proof of their registration.

Parking permit payments are collected at the Bursar’s Office. The Office of Public Safety and Security will issue the permits.

Document Actions