Save Time and Get Out of Line!
Students, faculty, and staff can now conviently purchase their for a parking permit online by visiting parking.york.cuny.edu
- Purchasing your permit online is safe, secure, fast, and easy!
- Less time spent waiting on an endless line!
- You can even pay parking violations online without ever having to setting foot on campus.
Online Parking Permit Purchasing Process is Simple!
Visit the Online Parking Permit Portal and log in using your York Network ID.
Begin by entering your License Plate and follow the Instructions. Complete your transaction by paying online and then bring your PRINTED RECEIPT to the Public Safety Office 1M02
Purchase online anytime. -----> Print reciept. -----> Bring documents (listed below) along with printed reciept to public safety 1M02. ------> Permit issued.
Your PRINTED RECEIPT Must be Accompanied By:
- York College Identification Card (Validated)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Car registration (which must be in the student’s name or in the family name, or must match the address of the college member obtaining the parking permit.)
- The PRINTED RECEIPT will be Checked and Validated by the Public Safety Office.
Paying By Cash, Check, or Money Order?
Those wishing to pay by check, cash, or money order:
- You must visit the Public Safety Office and pick up the permit application
- Bring Application and then pay the applicable parking fees at the Bursar’s Office
- Return to the Public Safety Office with their receipt to be issued the parking permit.
New Parking Fee Schedule Effective Fall 2016
If you want to park, but can’t pay the entire permit amount at once or if you are not on campus everyday the pay-as-you-go parking permit may be right for you.
Parking passes are available in $5 denominations. Pay $25 for 5 passes or $50 for 10 passes.
Permits must be hung facing out on the rearview mirror. It is advisable that parking permits be removed before placing the vehicle in motion. Lost or stolen parking permits must be reported to the New York City Police department, and will not be replaced by the Office of Public Safety. A new permit must be purchased at full price.