White Collar Timesheet Workshop Oct. 18th
Oct 18, 2013
from 02:30 PM to 03:30 PM
|Contact Name||Gwendolyn Harewood|
|Add event to calendar||
The system will provide electronic records of time and leave, approve leave requests, and maintain leave balances. The next phase of this migration is to institute the Uniform Timesheet. The Timesheet was designed to facilitate the calculation of time and leave, and assist in the accurate recording of overtime and compensatory time where applicable.
Effective Sunday, October 27th, all full-time, White Collar Classified employees will be required to use the Uniform Timesheet. As a result, the process for reporting time and leave to Human Resources will change.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The timesheet MUST be filled out by the employee only. Managers cannot complete timesheets for staff unless authorized by the Office of Human Resources.
- The timesheet will be available on the Human Resources website
- The employee will print, sign and submit his/her timesheet to the supervisor for signature.
- Timesheets will be due on a bi-weekly basis, in accordance with the non-teaching instructional Staff & White Collar Classified staff pay schedule.
- Requests for overtime and compensatory time must be approved prior to work being performed.
If you are unable to attend a workshop, you may schedule an appointment with Gwendolyn Harewood, Deputy Director.