Job Placement Procedure
Students must submit all documentation BEFORE working choosing a work site.
error while rendering collective.contentleadimage.full
What to do after Orientation
- Write down the contact information of the jobs you are interested in.
- Call and arrange an interview.
- Take your contract to the interview. If hired, get two (2) signatures for the contract.
- Return the signed contract with IDs (original & copy) to room 1M08.
- Wait for your supervisor to call you to start working.
- If you cannot find a job, see Ms. Morrison in room 1M08.
Off Campus Job Information
All interested students must be approved by FWS Coordinator, Ms. Cheryl Morisson in order to work off-campus. Student must be advised that payment schedules are managed by Public Service Corp and should consult their supervisor.