IRS Retrieval Request Tax Transcript

Due to changes in rules and regulations, the Financial Aid Office will no longer accept IRS Tax Returns. If you, your spouse (if married) or your parents (if dependent) need to document your taxable income to fulfill verification requirements, you can request an IRS Tax Return Transcript free of charge.

PDF document icon IRS Retrieval Request Tax Transcript.pdf — PDF document, 3.07 MB (3221495 bytes)