CUNY Summer Stem Research Symposium
The pre-registration and abstract deadline is Monday, July 14.
Instructions for abstract submission will be emailed to registrants.
The CUNY-wide Summer STEM Research Symposium in earth sciences will take place at CCNY on Friday August 8, 2014.
Areas of research include (but are not limited to):
- Atmospheric Sciences (meteorology, climatology, atmospheric chemistry, atmospheric physics, geochemistry and geophysics, engineering geology))
- Geology (mineralogy, geochemistry, structural geology, engineering geology, paleontology etc.)
- Geophysics and geodesy
- Global climate and weather studies (climate data analysis and trends, weather prediction and modeling, climate mitigation and adaptation)
- Informational technology (data fusion, satellite data and interpretation big data, cyber security, data management, software & application development, etc.)
- Oceanography and hydrology (hydrogeology, urban coastal studies, etc.)
- Physical geography
- Remote Sensing of the Ocean and Atmosphere (coastal and ocean waters, bioptical properties of coastal waters)
- Soil Science
For more information and to pre-register: http://www.cuny.edu/research/sr/undergrad-research/crest-symposium.html