- 2014 Summer Research Trainee Program (SRTP) at Massachusetts General Hospital
The Multicultural Affairs Office at Massachusetts General Hospital is now accepting applications for the 2014 Summer Research Trainee Program.
- DHS HS-STEM Summer Internship Program Deadline
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) sponsors a 10-week summer internship program for students majoring in homeland security related science, technology, engineering and mathematics (HS-STEM) Disciplines.
- School of Arts and Sciences 2013 Fall Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work.
- Deadline: The City University of New York's 2014 Summer Undergraduate Research Program (C-SURP)
The ten-week program runs from June 2 – August 8, 2014. All undergraduates completing their sophomore or junior year may apply. CUNY Community College students with at least 30 credits at the time of application are also encouraged to apply. The program offers a hands-on research experience and is open to students interested in key research areas in the biological, chemical and physical sciences and in engineering. These areas may include chemistry, energy technologies, environmental science, nanoscience, neuroscience, photonics, physics and structural biology among others. In accordance with their expressed scientific interests, successful applicants will be matched with a faculty mentor at one of CUNY's eleven senior colleges .
- Poster Submission Deadline 2014 CUR Conference
CUR Conference Poster Submission Deadline 2014
- NCUR Registration Opens
The first day for accepted students and other interested individuals to register for NCUR 2014. Please visit the NCUR Information page.
- NCUR Application Deadline
The University of Kentucky is proud to welcome the 28th National Conference on Undergraduate Research to its campus.
- Presentation Submisison Deadline 2014 CUR Conference
CUR Conference 2014
- 2014 CUR Conference, Registration Opens
CUR Conference 2014
- Posters on the Hill 2014 Application
We are pleased to announce that engineering students are able to submit applications for Posters on the Hill in an engineering category for the first time this year! These student applications will be reviewed by several members of the new Engineering Division. Application Deadline: Monday, November 4, 2013!