- The 2016 K. Patricia Cross Future Leaders Award
The awards honor the work of K. Patricia Cross, Professor Emerita of Higher Education at the University of California-Berkeley.
Resources Association of American Colleges & Universities
- Neuroscience Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
The Brooklyn College NSF REU Program in Neuroscience is currently seeking talented and enthusiastic undergraduate applicants for our upcoming Spring 2016 Program. We would greatly appreciate your help in reaching out to eligible students about this exciting 15-week mentored research opportunity!
Now Seeking Applicants for Our Spring 2016 Program!
- LSAMP Summer 2015
The NYC Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (NYCLSAMP) goal is to substantially increase the number of underrepresented minority students who pursue and graduate with Baccalaureate Degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
- Call for Interns - Food and Nutrition Programs Unit
Public Health Solutions (PHS), one of the largest not-for-profit organizations in New York City and a nationally recognized Public Health Institute (PHI), addresses critical public health needs such as food security and nutrition, women’s reproductive health; early childhood development and family support; and so much more.
- The Aerospace States Association Scholarship
An integral part of the mission of the Aerospace States Association (ASA) is to support and develop initiatives that significantly enhance student and teacher education in space and aeronautics and increases the number of students in the pipeline.
- Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) at Baruch College
The REU Program:
• Offers advanced research training for one academic year to 12 undergraduate students who attend four-year colleges and universities in the New York metropolitan area.
• Targets students who belong to historically disadvantaged groups.
• Provides a concentrated research experience in which each student plans and executes an independent project and works with a faculty mentor and their research team on existing research projects.
- Advanced Research Collaborative (ARC)
The Advanced Research Collaborative of The Graduate Center of the City University of New York Research Praxis Awards
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative's (CITI)
Undergraduate students involved in research regardless of funding, in addition to graduate students and post docs, are required to complete the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative's (CITI) on-line training in Responsible Conduct of Research within six weeks of initiating their research activities.
- URC: 1st Club Meeting
The Undergraduate Research Club (URC), a newly created student club, will be holding our first club meeting in the Office of Undergraduate Research (Rm. AC-3E07b).
- Undergraduate Research Club
The Office of Undergraduate Research is proud to introduce a newly created student club, the Undergraduate Research Club (URC).