- Continuum of Undergraduate Research Training (COURT)
The Partnership offers undergraduate and graduate training programs designed to provide opportunities for outstanding students to successfully conduct competitive biomedical research at CCNY and/or MSK, as well as to provide mentorship and guidance for career decisions.
OpportunitiesOngoing Opportunities at CUNY
- DHS HS-STEM Summer Internship Program Deadline
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) sponsors a 10-week summer internship program for students majoring in homeland security related science, technology, engineering and mathematics (HS-STEM) Disciplines.
- Psychology Doctoral Student Research Day
We have a newly-structured doctoral program to best serve our students, drawing on faculty and laboratories on eight CUNY campuses.
- 2014 CUR Conference, Registration Opens
CUR Conference 2014
- Poster Submission Deadline 2014 CUR Conference
CUR Conference Poster Submission Deadline 2014
- URC: 1st Club Meeting
The Undergraduate Research Club (URC), a newly created student club, will be holding our first club meeting in the Office of Undergraduate Research (Rm. AC-3E07b).
- 10 Words or Less Scholarship
10 Words or Less Scholarship - $500 - 1 Award
- Neuroscience Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
Undergraduate Research Experiences in Neuroscience Supported by the National Science Foundation (Award # 1156870). The Brooklyn College Neuroscience REU Program provides students the opportunity to immerse in rich and innovative mentored research experiences in clinical, cognitive and behavioral neuroscience.
- The International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) Scholarship
Scholarship available to technical school, community college, trade school, and four-year accredited college students!
- State Society on Aging of New York (SSANY) presents "Addressing the Needs of Diverse New York City Elders: Multidisciplinary Perspectives"
The State Society on Aging of New York sponsored program focuses on the needs of New York City’s older adults and families.