- ESA Foundation Scholarship Program
In 2007 the ESA Foundation established a scholarship program to assist women and minority students who are pursuing degrees leading to careers in Computer & Video Game Arts. In 2009 we extended this opportunity to graduating high school seniors and doubled the amount of awards granted from 15 to 30.
- Call for Interns - Food and Nutrition Programs Unit
Public Health Solutions (PHS), one of the largest not-for-profit organizations in New York City and a nationally recognized Public Health Institute (PHI), addresses critical public health needs such as food security and nutrition, women’s reproductive health; early childhood development and family support; and so much more.
- 2014 Summer Research Trainee Program (SRTP) at Massachusetts General Hospital
The Multicultural Affairs Office at Massachusetts General Hospital is now accepting applications for the 2014 Summer Research Trainee Program.
- 2nd Annual Student Research Day
Student Research Day provides a unique opportunity for undergrads to share their research or creative projects within the York College Community
- Deadline for The Amgen Scholars Program
Caltech's Amgen Scholars Program is geared towards students in biology, chemistry, and biotechnology fields. Some of these fields include biology, biochemistry, bioengineering, chemical and bimolecular engineering, and chemistry.
- Registration Deadline for Student Research Day
Student Research Day provides a unique opportunity for undergrads to share their research or creative projects within the York College Community.
- 5th Annual Undergraduate Research Day - Abstracts Submission Deadline
The Office of Undergraduate Research at York College is pleased to announce the call for abstracts for our 5th Annual Research Day. The conference will take place from 9 to 5pm in the Academic Core building at York College on April 24th, 2014.
- 6th Annual Undergraduate Research Day
Research Day is a celebration of undergraduate research and creative scholarship in all disciplines at York College.
Undergraduate Research Day
- Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) at Baruch College
The REU Program:
• Offers advanced research training for one academic year to 12 undergraduate students who attend four-year colleges and universities in the New York metropolitan area.
• Targets students who belong to historically disadvantaged groups.
• Provides a concentrated research experience in which each student plans and executes an independent project and works with a faculty mentor and their research team on existing research projects.
- LSAMP Summer 2015
The NYC Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (NYCLSAMP) goal is to substantially increase the number of underrepresented minority students who pursue and graduate with Baccalaureate Degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).