What courses do I need to complete before beginning the program?
Frequently Asked Questions about the MaST Scholars Program. The information below should help you determine whether you want to apply to the MaST Scholars Program.
You must complete the following courses, or their equivalent, before joining the MaST Scholars program:
- EDUC 280- Child and Adolescent Development for Teachers
- EDUC 281- Field Experiences in Childhood and Adolescent Development
- EDUC 283- Educational Psychology: Effective Teaching and Learning
- AC 230- Teaching with Multimedia Technology
- SOC/PHIL 202- Major Ideas and Issues in Education
You do not need to have completed all requirements in order to apply.