Admission to OT
Please review the "Admission Guidelines the OT Program" section for information on the requirements and process for admission to our program. If you are unsure as to whether or not you have met all requirements, please contact the department. Please note that all admissions inquiries should be directed to (718) 262-2720 or the "Contact OT" page on the website.
- Admission Guidelines for the OT Program
- Information on applying to and screening for the BS/MS Occupational Therapy Program.
- AOTA Live Chat for Prospective OT Students
- Live online chat sessions for prospective Occupational Therapy students, presented by The American Occupational Therapy Association.
- GPA Calculator
- Below is an example of the downloadable Excel spreadsheet that students must use to calculate their GPA for YOUR admissions package material.
- Coursework Matrices for Application
- Please use the attached matrices to calculate your overall GPA, including all coursework from all institutions attended. You can duplicate Matrix 1 as many times as necessary to include all completed coursework. This document is to be used in conjunction with the application and GPA calculator.