- YOU MUST BE A YORK COLLEGE STUDENT TO REGISTER AND SIT FOR THE EXAM
- Students must register and pay for the exam at www.nlnonlinetesting.org.
- This exam MUST be taken at York Colege and may only be repeated once. The NLN does not allow students to re-take the exam within six months of previous test date.
- The exam is administered by the York College Testing Center located in the Academic Core-Room 1G05. Dates are posted below on this webpage.
- This exam should not be taken prior to completing chem. 105, bio 234 and 265.
- This is a timed examination. This means that each section must be completed within a specific time frame. The computer will shut down that section and students cannot continue; nor can students return to a previous section.
- Students cannot eat, drink during the examination.
- Students cannot go to the bathroom without impacting test time.
- November 28, 2012 10:00a.m.-1:00p.m.
- January 9, 2013 10:00a.m.-1:00p.m.
- March 20, 2013 10:00a.m.-1:00p.m.
- April 24, 2013 10:00a.m.-1:00p.m.
- May 15, 2013 10:00a.m.-1:00p.m.
The examinations will be held in the Academic Core Building, Testing Center-Room 1G05
Review Books/Study Guides for NLN Pre-Admission RN Exam
- Review Guide for NLN-RN Pre-Entrance Exam, third Edition, Mary E. McDonald, RN, MA (2009). Publisher: Jones and Bartlett. ISBN 0763724866
- Arco Master the Nursing School and Allied Health Entrance Exams, Marion F. Gooding (2005). Publisher: Arco. ISBN 0768918391
- How to Prepare for the Nursing School Entrance Exams, Corinne Grimes and Sandra Swick (2004). Publisher: Barron’s. ISBN 0764123505
- Kaplan Nursing School Entrance Exams, 7-Up Kaplan (2005). Publisher/Manufacturer: Kaplan. ISBN 0743273362
- PAX_RN review course- York Continuing education: http://www.york.cuny.edu/conted/assets/conted-catalog.pdf