Resources for faculty teaching Writing 300, research writing
- Standard Syllabus Format
- Writing 301, 302, and 303 are general education courses offered in multiple sections taught by many instructors. At the end of these guidelines instructors will find a useful sample syllabus for Writing 303.
- The Research Proposal Assignment
- The Research Proposal in Writing 300 is an assignment which is both formal and informal, strictly scaffolded and open-ended.
- Draft My Paper
- "Draft My Paper" is an informative video introduction to research resources at York College and within The City University of New York.
- A Guide to Teaching Writing 300
- This guide provides materials for instructors who are teaching Writing 300 for the first time, as well as information about teaching online and hybrid courses, sample syllabi, grading and assignment guidelines, and materials for in-class research.