Skip to content.
Post Award Administration
- About the Research Foundation of CUNY
- The Research Foundation (RF), chartered in 1963, is a private, not-for-profit educational corporation chartered by the State of New York in 1963.
- RF CUNY Project Director's Guide
- The Project Director’s Guide isavailableto allProject Directors/Principal Investigators who hold authorized IDs and Passwords.
- E-Services Log On and Password Information
- The Research Foundation must enroll you into electronic systems in order for you to use them, and for us to maintain the system’s integrity and security.
- COMPUTRON Accounting System (CAS)
- The Research Foundation's financial accounting system, Computron, introduced in January 1999, is a relational database built on an Oracle platform, with the ability to integrate with Workflow and other software to enable electronic submission of RF forms.
- Post Award Compliance
- All expenditures are monitored for availability of funds and for compliance with Research Foundation policies and sponsor requirements.