- Learn to Crochet
- YorkSAVES Domestic Violence Advocacy Program
YorkSAVES Training Workshop
- Crochet by Marie
- Brain Research Institute Summer Undergraduate Research Experience (BRI-SURE)
The UCLA Brain Research Institute (BRI) sponsors a summer undergraduate research experience (BRI-SURE) pathway program for students currently participating in the Minority Access to Research Careers (MARC) and other honors research programs whose goal is to increase diversity.
- Summer Nursing Program: School of Nursing
This 8-week program offers nursing undergraduates in their junior year with outstanding academic potential the opportunity to work on research projects with School of Nursing faculty mentors.
- The 7 Study Habits of A+ Students
Learn the key principles of effective studying. What does it take to do well in your class?
- Professor Timothy Amrhein Memorial
Please join students, staff, and faculty as we remember the life and work of beloved York College professor, Timothy J. Amrhein, and help us to celebrate his spirit and its continuing influence throughout our college community.
- Test Taking Tips 1-2-3
Having trouble taking tests? Different tests require different strategies for studying.
- Self Esteem: How to Feel Good from the Inside Out
Boost your self-confidence, become assertive, and improve your self-image.
- Mindfulness for the Wandering Mind
What is mindfulness? Learn how to pay attention in an alert way to improve focus.