- Pre-Med/Healthcare Informational Meeting
Thinking about a career in Medicine, Dentistry or other healthcare related field? Join our pre-medical advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, for an informational meeting and Q & A.
- Womens Leadership Colloquium 2011 - Spring into Science: Fields of Opportunity
The Women’s Leadership Colloquium seeks to inspire leaders to become more consciously aware of their potential in taking leadership roles in educational settings.
- Pre-Med Meeting
Informational meeting for all students interested in pre-medical/dental or healthcare careers.
- Department of Biology
Welcome to the Department of Biology
- Natural Sciences/MARC Research Seminar Series - Dr. Beatrix Ueberheide
The Rockefeller University Lab of Mass Spectrometry:
Rapid, sensitive analysis of cysteine-rich peptide venom components
- Biology Open House
Come see what the Biology Department at York has to offer! Enjoy food and refreshments while meeting Biology faculty and current Bio majors. Learn about the many exciting programs, academic opportunities and career possibilities available to our Biology students.
- Natural Sciences/MARC Research Seminar Series - Dr. Moise Ndao: NYU
Statherin, hydroxyapatite inhibitor?
- Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series - Dr. Hakeem Lawal: UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute
Using Drosophila melanogaster to Test Gene-environment Interactions Relevant to Parkinson's Disease
- Pre-Med Meeting: Ross University School of Medicine
Representative from Ross University School of Medicine will be speaking about this unique opportunity for interested pre-med students.
- Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series
Dr. Shengkun Zhang - Department of Physics - NYC College of Technology (CUNY)
(Zn)CdSe Quantum Wells and Quantum Dots for Intersubband Infrared Device Applications