- CETL Workshop November 13
A workshop facilitated by WAC Writing Fellows Nicholas Cross, Meredith Mowder, Tristan Striker, Kyle Waugh, Monique Whitaker, and Alper Yildiz.
- Health and Hospitals Corp. CEO to Address Ebola at York Event
The York College Division of Student Development Invites you to a public forum on ebola
- Elevator/Escalator Repair Update
The elevators and escalators throughout the college are approximately 35 years old and have exceeded or are rapidly approaching the end of their useful life.
- You Are Not Alone - Mental Health Workshop
The York College Male Initiative Program is extremely proud to sponsor this much needed discussion on mental health among students of under-represented populations, particularly Black and Latino males. Join mental health advocate and speaker Hakeem Rahim as we discuss various areas of mental health, including: depression, anxiety, bi-polar disorder, and more.
- Ebola Preparedness at York College
We all have been following the news reports about the Ebola outbreak in several West African countries and the few confirmed cases in the United States that are being treated. Sadly, one person in Texas who was affected by the virus has died. Most recently, we learned that a New York physician who treated patients in West Africa has been diagnosed with Ebola.
- CCA Resources and Support
In light of the recent concerns over the Ebola virus, the Office of Human Resources would like to remind all employees of the services provided by Corporate Counseling Associates (CCA), which administers CUNY’s Work/Life Program.
- York/IT Alert | We Aware of Network Slowness Especially During Peak Use
You may be noticing that there is a slowdown with the campus network on either wired or wireless LAN's. Please be advised that we are aware of the slowdown of Internet access during the busy hours of the day, especially in the afternoon.
- Italian Heritage Week - Faculty and Staff Reception
Italian Heritage And Culture Week Unitevi A Noi!
- College Symposium on Teaching and Learning with Technology 2014
Co-Sponsored by The Academic Computing and Educational Technology (ACET) and The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL)
- Meet and Greet with the New Writing Fellows
Come and meet the new Writing Fellows of the Writing Across the Curriculum Program.