- YC Welcomes Alumnus Aubrey A. Smith III, PhD, ’94
As a speaker in the Natural Science Seminar Series
- General Education Conference
General Education is a journey that shapes and enriches students' intellectual growth through the study of a wide range
of subjects. The habits of mind and heart developed in this journey cultivate a critical and creative intellectual capacity
that students employ during and long after college, in the pursuit and the fulfillment of meaningful lives in their
communities and the world. 'Gen Ed' is a journey of expression in many artistic, oral and written forms and thrives on
the debates of the most difficult questions about human experience to prepare students to face life challenges.
- Observatory Open Night
The Observatory is open to the public every second or third Wednesday of the month rain or shine at 7:30pm (8:30pm during daylight saving time).
- Womens Leadership Colloquium 2011 - Spring into Science: Fields of Opportunity
The Women’s Leadership Colloquium seeks to inspire leaders to become more consciously aware of their potential in taking leadership roles in educational settings.
- Department of Earth and Physical Sciences
The Department of Earth and Physical Sciences meets a wide range of scientific interests. It consists of the Geology, Physics, and Environmental Health Science disciplines.
- Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series - Dr. Hakeem Lawal: UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute
Using Drosophila melanogaster to Test Gene-environment Interactions Relevant to Parkinson's Disease
- Natural Sciences Research Seminar Series
Dr. Shengkun Zhang - Department of Physics - NYC College of Technology (CUNY)
(Zn)CdSe Quantum Wells and Quantum Dots for Intersubband Infrared Device Applications
- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Walking in the Proteomic Footprints of Viral Infection
Research talk by Dr. Ileana Cristea from Princeton University
- Natural Sciences Seminar Series: Beyond Anatomical Imaging: MRI Application to Trabecular Bone and Tumor
Research talk by Dr. HyungJoon Cho from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Natural Science Seminar Series: The Neural Basis of Recovery from Visual Neglect
Research talk by Dr. R. Jarrett Rushmore from Boston University.