- F.W.S. Information Session for Supervisors
Information Session for Federal Workstudy Supervisors
- Administrative Professionals Day
President Marcia V. Keizs cordially invites you to attend a breakfast in your honor as York College celebrates Administrative Professionals Day
- Slavery Today: Bondage and Abolition in the 21st Century
Provost Distinguished Scholars Lecture presents Dr. Zoe Trodd – Harvard University Co-sponsored by the Departments of Biology, Social Sciences, History & Philosophy, the African-American Studies Center and York College Auxiliary Enterprises.
- Press Invited to Preview Gallery Honoring Tuskegee Airmen
Come preview the initial phase of the installation of the state-of-the-art exhibit.
- Powering-Up Faculty Prestige
Acclaimed scientists, writers and economics experts are among distinguished scholars who joined the faculty last fall as CUNY as well as York College, continues to raise its profile as a magnet for high academic achievers.
- 100% ID Check Campus Notification
Beginning Monday, April 20, all members of the York College community and visitors to the campus will be required to present a picture ID to gain entry to the campus. The 100% ID check will be in effect at the entrances to all buildings. If you are a student, a member of the faculty or staff, a valid York College ID will be required to gain access to the campus.
- Enhancing Advisor Skills & Knowledge Series
The Art and Science of Communication in Transformational Advising.
- Building a Successful Faculty Advising Program
Please join us for the third in the Enhancing Advisor Skills & Knowledge Series
- York College Blue Notes Spring Concert
- York College Big Band Spring Concert