- Generic Nursing Program - Group Information Session
If you are considering becoming a RN and obtaining your B.S. in Nursing, call the Nursing Program office to reserve a seat for an information session.
- Healthy Lifestyle Series:Hypertension
- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Obesity
- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Diabetes Recognition and Prevention
- Caring For Our Returning Veterans… Where Do We Start?
Mr. Richard Menjivar will present information in regards to caring for returning Veteran's.
- Nursing Student Contest Winner!
Natalie Velasco is the 1st place winner of the CREATE a GRAPHIC for the York Nursing Program curriculum mnemonic contest
- Just Home Medical Health Care Leaders Scholarship- Deadline
Just Home Medical Health Care Leaders is an online resource to Home Medical Supplies. They are proud to announce their first ever JustHomeMedical.com Health Care Leaders Scholarship! As part of their ongoing commitment to helping families maintain healthy lifestyles, they will be awarding a $1,000 scholarship to one health care student. Best of all, they don’t require any boring essays or long application forms.
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
York College Nursing Education wishes to announce that it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Baccalaureate in Nursing Program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
- RN to BS Information Session
If you are a RN and considering obtaining your B.S. in Nursing, call the Nursing program office the week of Monday, October 7th, 2013 to reserve a seat for an information session.