- LSAMP Summer 2015
The NYC Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (NYCLSAMP) goal is to substantially increase the number of underrepresented minority students who pursue and graduate with Baccalaureate Degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
- Call for Interns - Food and Nutrition Programs Unit
Public Health Solutions (PHS), one of the largest not-for-profit organizations in New York City and a nationally recognized Public Health Institute (PHI), addresses critical public health needs such as food security and nutrition, women’s reproductive health; early childhood development and family support; and so much more.
- The Aerospace States Association Scholarship
An integral part of the mission of the Aerospace States Association (ASA) is to support and develop initiatives that significantly enhance student and teacher education in space and aeronautics and increases the number of students in the pipeline.
- Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) at Baruch College
The REU Program:
• Offers advanced research training for one academic year to 12 undergraduate students who attend four-year colleges and universities in the New York metropolitan area.
• Targets students who belong to historically disadvantaged groups.
• Provides a concentrated research experience in which each student plans and executes an independent project and works with a faculty mentor and their research team on existing research projects.
- Inayatulla, Shereen
Shereen Inayatulla Assistant Professor - English - 718-262-5187
- Ghelli, Samuel
Samuel Ghelli Assistant Professor - Foreign Languages, ESL and Humanities - 718-262-2462
- Saad, Zohra
Zohra Saad Assistant Professor - Foreign Languages, ESL and Humanities - 718-262-3827
- Hsu, Chun-Pin
Chun-Pin Hsu Associate Professor - Accounting and Finance - 718-262-2513
- Advanced Research Collaborative (ARC)
The Advanced Research Collaborative of The Graduate Center of the City University of New York Research Praxis Awards
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative's (CITI)
Undergraduate students involved in research regardless of funding, in addition to graduate students and post docs, are required to complete the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative's (CITI) on-line training in Responsible Conduct of Research within six weeks of initiating their research activities.