- Language and Identity: The Latino Mask. A symposium about language in theatre and its impact on an audience.
Focusing on language itself, we explore the idea of bilingualism on-stage. This project also attempts to examine how specific cultural idioms in a Spanish-language play can be conveyed to an English-speaking audience, holding true to the intended meaning of a play as presented in its original language.
- Professor Timothy Paglione's "30 Seconds to Know" Spot
This is Dr. Paglione's latest contribution to NBC's "30 Seconds to Know."
- Walk MS 2015 NYC
Join Team York in the 2015 MS Walk at Pier 26, Interested volunteers can sign up to join Team York either in the Women's Center, 3C01, or by clicking on the "more information link"
- Summer and Fall Academic Advisement
The Office of Academic Affairs and the Advisement Center would like to remind all students to make an appointment with your Major/Academic Advisor for the upcoming Summer and Fall Semesters
- Women's Empowerment Film Series
"It Was Rape" by Jennifer Baumgardner
- Book Club
"Sister Citizen: Shame, Stereotypes and Black Women in America", by Melissa V. Harris-Perry
- Open Mic: Celebrating Diversity
Pi Eta Kappa - Beta Chapter in collaboration with the Male Initiative Program are hosting an Open Mic event featuring music, poetry, comedy and acting. All are invited to attend! Can you sing or act? Do you like to write/recite poetry? Why not join us?
- The York College Gospel Chorus sings music from The Color Purple.
Join us for a afternoon of music and drama as we perform selections from The Color Purple, the Broadway musical and motion picture.
- Workshop: Reducing Test Anxiety
- Wellness Wednesday: Mirror Mirror on the Wall - Improving Self Esteem
wellness wednesday self-esteem