- Free Tax Preparation Assistance
York College VITA Program In Association With Congressman Gregory W. Meeks will provide Free Tax Preparation Assistance
- York College Jazz Forum
Trumpeter CHARLES BARTLETT in the the newly opened Illinois Jacquet Performance Space
- Choosing a College Major
Learn what you need to know to identify your strenghts and assets before declaring your college major.
- How to Communicate with Your Professors
In this workshop students will learn ways to communicate with their professors for success in the classroom.
- Meeting the Challenge of Alcohol and Substance Abuse: The Facts
Learn about how the impact of alcohol and/or substance abuse can impede upon your academic success. Resources for support and help will be available.
- But I Thought I Had Enough Time!
In this workshop, you will be given the opportunity to assess where your time goes and make some decisions about changes you would like to make to use your time more effectively.
- Time Management: How to Management When Time Just Never Seems to be on Your Side
The purpose of this workshop will be to help students recognize key components of effective goal setting through time management.
- Defining Your Sexuality
Information and resource for Bi-Gay-Lesbian-Transgender communities.
- What to do When a Friend and/or Family Member has an Addiction
Learn about addiction and tools for support and intervention.
- Assertiveness Training: How to be Appropriately Bold
Learn how to be assertive--rather than aggressive--with proven tips and suggestions.