- Was Today a Bad Relationship Day?
This workshop will teach you effective conflict resolution skills that are easy to apply.
- Fun Ways to Reduce Stress
Learn how to use laughter and exercise to reduce your stress.
- Disability Awareness: How a Disability can Impact Learning and Academic Success
Learn about tools for academic success and resources available for extra support.
- Maintaining Sound Health Practices
Exploring health resources at York and the benefits of adequate sleep, nutrition and exercise.
- Academic Probation: What it Means and How to Avoid it
Learn the ins-and-outs of academic success and how to avoid academic probation and dismissal.
- How to minimize Stress & test anxiety
Learn about relaxation techniques to help you effectively manage stress and anxiety associated with test taking.
- Film screening of "Screamers"
"Screamers" is an urgent and vitally important new film that serves as a stirring call to action for a new generation... an extraordinary movie that dares to say... NEVER AGAIN!
- Preparing for the Workplace: The Art of Networking
Workshop will cover the importance of successful networking.
- Career Fair Preparation
Last minute tips for preparing your resume and your 1-minute presentation
- Mastering The Interview
William Rolack, Best selling author of William Rolack's 7 Secrets to a Winning Job Interview, will speak on the important tools for mastering your interview.