- Boren Awards : Scholarships and Fellowships for International Study
Please apply within the deadline.
- Breaking the Silence
Domestic Violence speakers: Forest Dale Inc., Fathering Initiative, Pamela Davis of Queens Comprehensive Perinatal Council, Vera Stokes of Community Network & much more
- Building Walls, Tearing down Tents: Applied Research in Haiti's IDP camps
Five York College students joined Prof. Schuller in Haiti to conduct research on Haiti's Internally Displaced People (IDP) camps: Sabine Bernard, Sandy Nelzy, Adlin Noel, Stephanie Seme, and Tracey Ulcena.
- But I Thought I Had Enough Time!
In this workshop, you will be given the opportunity to assess where your time goes and make some decisions about changes you would like to make to use your time more effectively.
- Call for Interns - Food and Nutrition Programs Unit
Public Health Solutions (PHS), one of the largest not-for-profit organizations in New York City and a nationally recognized Public Health Institute (PHI), addresses critical public health needs such as food security and nutrition, women’s reproductive health; early childhood development and family support; and so much more.
- Careers in Aging: Health-Service Professionals
Look at Aging in New York City
- Carnival Wacky Olympics
Welcome Carnival Wacky Olympics
- Carnival/ Wacky Olympics
Carnival/ Wacky Olympics
- Celebrate Constitution Day!
Dear Students, Faculty, Staff and Friends of York College, please come to 4D01 on Tuesday, September 17th from 12-2 PM and help York celebrate Constitution Day!
- Change The "Stand Your Ground" Law
"Justice for Trayvon Martin: Where Do We Go from here?"