- Observatory Public Open Night
The Observatory is open to the public every second or third Wednesday of the month rain or shine at 7:30pm (8:30pm during daylight saving time). Please call 718-262-2082 for more information.
- Panel discussion: York alumni on Graduate School at Brown University
York alumni currently attending graduate school at Brown University in Rhode Island will discuss their experiences. Students will also have the opportunity to apply for a free tour of Brown University. Refreshments will be served.
- Reflections on the 2013 GSC-GSA 'Roof of the World' China Meeting & Chengdu
- Researching and Selecting Graduate Schools in the Sciences
Considering graduate school in the sciences?
There are over 4500 graduate school programs in biology and the life sciences in the United States.
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- Second Annual Pre-Graduate School Advisement Mixer
The departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Earth & Physical Sciences are hosting a mixer.
- Talks Presented by York Geology Graduates
Carbon Sequestration & Hydrofracturing
- Tsunami: Catastrophic & Horrific Disasters in Japan
The Geology Club in conjunction with Depts. of Earth and Physical Sciences, Behavioral Sciences & Health Professions will be conducting a panel discussion.
- Womens Leadership Colloquium 2011 - Spring into Science: Fields of Opportunity
The Women’s Leadership Colloquium seeks to inspire leaders to become more consciously aware of their potential in taking leadership roles in educational settings.
- YC Welcomes Alumnus Aubrey A. Smith III, PhD, ’94
As a speaker in the Natural Science Seminar Series