- Scaffolded Writig Assignments: Building Student Success into Writing Sequences
A WAC/CETL Workshop presented by Michael Cripps, English, & WAC Coordinator, & Jonathan Hall, English
- School of Arts and Sciences Exhibition
Fall 2010 Exhibition Of Research, Scholarship, And Creative Work
- School of Arts and Sciences 2013 Fall Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work.
- School of Business and Entrepreneurship Seminar
Everyone is invited to this informative lecture where you may find the enter entrepreneur in you.
- SEMAA Closing Ceremony
The York College SEMAA site strategically operates in Queens, the most diverse county in the nation, and has served over 10,000 urban minorities for more than 10 years as not only the sole SEMAA site in New York state but in the entire Northeast region.
- Seminaring: Letting Students do the Talking about Primary Source Texts
Workshop facilitated by Debra Swoboda, Behavioral Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
- Senior Salute
Three days saluting the graduating Class. Students will have the opportunity to receive services from financial aid, registrar, career services, and the cap and gown vendor
- Senior Thesis preview
The Honors Program's graduating seniors will give a preview of their thesis topics.
- Separating Myth and Fact about Today's Millennial Generation College Students
A presentation by Gerri Chanel, Accounting & Finance
- Seven Financial Actions for Parents