- Quantitative Literacy in General Education: Models, Examples, Imperatives
Panelists Lou D'Alotto (Math & Computer Studies), Leslie Keiler (Teacher Education), and Dan Robie (Chemistry) will discuss why general education should place a significant emphasis on working with quantitative data and provide models and examples for engaging students in understanding visual representations of data.
- Re-taken Courses: Justice, Academic Integrity, and Student Success
Participants will consider the pedagogical, justice, and academic integrity issues that arise in the "re-taken course", both for professors and students.
- Re-Thinking Undergraduate Research: Strategies for Creating Effective Assignments
Workshop facilitated by York College Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC) Writing Fellows.
Co-sponsored by the York College WAC Program & the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL).
- Reading Across Curriculum
Center For Excellence In Teaching And Learning
- Reaffirmation: Statement of Equal Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
The City University of New York and York College are dedicated to maintaining an inclusive work environment, and I write to reaffirm York College's commitment to the principles of diversity, affirmative action and equal opportunity in its personnel practices.
- Recent Climate Change: A New Approach to Interpreting the Data
Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Samuel Borenstein and Dr. Stanley Schleifer
- Recognition Luncheon
Research and sponsored program
- Recurrent Miscarriages: Can we Prevent Fetal Rejection
Provost Lecture Series with Professor Guillermina Girardi
- Reflections on the 2013 GSC-GSA 'Roof of the World' China Meeting & Chengdu
- Relay for Life
The York College Men's Center will be participating in this year's American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. The event will be held at the Campus Magnet High School, St. Alban's, NY, on Saturday, June 14th, from 8am - 8pm.