- Put a Freeze on Winter Fires: Electrical Fire Safety
The following is a York College Public Safety Awareness Notification. Fire Safety tips for home and the workplace. Brought to you in part by the "U.S. Fire Administration"
- Quantitative Literacy in General Education: Models, Examples, Imperatives
Panelists Lou D'Alotto (Math & Computer Studies), Leslie Keiler (Teacher Education), and Dan Robie (Chemistry) will discuss why general education should place a significant emphasis on working with quantitative data and provide models and examples for engaging students in understanding visual representations of data.
- Re-taken Courses: Justice, Academic Integrity, and Student Success
Participants will consider the pedagogical, justice, and academic integrity issues that arise in the "re-taken course", both for professors and students.
- Re-Thinking Undergraduate Research: Strategies for Creating Effective Assignments
Workshop facilitated by York College Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC) Writing Fellows.
Co-sponsored by the York College WAC Program & the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL).
- Reading Across Curriculum
Center For Excellence In Teaching And Learning
- Reaffirmation: Statement of Equal Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
The City University of New York and York College are dedicated to maintaining an inclusive work environment, and I write to reaffirm York College's commitment to the principles of diversity, affirmative action and equal opportunity in its personnel practices.
- Recent Climate Change: A New Approach to Interpreting the Data
Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Samuel Borenstein and Dr. Stanley Schleifer
- Recognition Luncheon
Research and sponsored program
- Recurrent Miscarriages: Can we Prevent Fetal Rejection
Provost Lecture Series with Professor Guillermina Girardi
- Reflections on the 2013 GSC-GSA 'Roof of the World' China Meeting & Chengdu