- Reaffirmation: Statement of Equal Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
The City University of New York and York College are dedicated to maintaining an inclusive work environment, and I write to reaffirm York College's commitment to the principles of diversity, affirmative action and equal opportunity in its personnel practices.
- Recent Climate Change: A New Approach to Interpreting the Data
Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Samuel Borenstein and Dr. Stanley Schleifer
- Recognition Luncheon
Research and sponsored program
- Recurrent Miscarriages: Can we Prevent Fetal Rejection
Provost Lecture Series with Professor Guillermina Girardi
- Reflections on the 2013 GSC-GSA 'Roof of the World' China Meeting & Chengdu
- Relay for Life
The York College Men's Center will be participating in this year's American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. The event will be held at the Campus Magnet High School, St. Alban's, NY, on Saturday, June 14th, from 8am - 8pm.
- Remembering Professor Martin Rene Atangana
Author, Teacher, Musician, Gentleman
- Rereading Across the Curriculum
Panel with panelists Eric Metcalf, Performing & Fine Arts, and faculty members from each of the three schools
Join President Marcia V. Keizs And Soledad O’brien For An Exclusive Screening.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
President Marcia V. Keizs The Faculty, Students and Staff of York College/CUNY Cordially invite you to a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony