- Remembering Professor Martin Rene Atangana
Author, Teacher, Musician, Gentleman
- Rereading Across the Curriculum
Panel with panelists Eric Metcalf, Performing & Fine Arts, and faculty members from each of the three schools
Join President Marcia V. Keizs And Soledad O’brien For An Exclusive Screening.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
President Marcia V. Keizs The Faculty, Students and Staff of York College/CUNY Cordially invite you to a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Scaffolded Writig Assignments: Building Student Success into Writing Sequences
A WAC/CETL Workshop presented by Michael Cripps, English, & WAC Coordinator, & Jonathan Hall, English
- School of Arts and Sciences Exhibition
Fall 2010 Exhibition Of Research, Scholarship, And Creative Work
- School of Arts and Sciences 2013 Fall Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work.
- School of Business and Entrepreneurship Seminar
Everyone is invited to this informative lecture where you may find the enter entrepreneur in you.
- SEMAA Closing Ceremony
The York College SEMAA site strategically operates in Queens, the most diverse county in the nation, and has served over 10,000 urban minorities for more than 10 years as not only the sole SEMAA site in New York state but in the entire Northeast region.
- Seminaring: Letting Students do the Talking about Primary Source Texts
Workshop facilitated by Debra Swoboda, Behavioral Sciences. Sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.