- Letters to the Women in the White House
For the students who participated in writing letters to Michelle Obama and the first daughters Malia & Sasha.
- Love Doesn't Hurt
Do You Know The Warning Signs Of An Abusive Relationship?
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
- Naked Thoughts
Become part of our open forum for spoken word.
- National Latino Aids Awareness Day
Free And Confidential Hiv Testing Results In 20 Minutes
- Open House - Men's & Women's Centers
Stop by the Women's Center (Room 3C01) or the Men's Center (Room 3M02) and find out about our new program activity and events for the Fall 2013 semester.
- Open House Women's Center
The York College Leadership Program and Women's Center invite you to an Open House.
- Pi Eta Kappa Induction Ceremony
The Beta Chapter of Pi Eta Kappa will have their annual Induction Ceremony, offering full membership privileges to this year's group of undergraduates.
- Sexual Decision Making
Come Join Our Workshop.
- Take Back The Night
Poetry Slam & Candle Light Vigil