- RN-BSN Program -Group Information Session
If you are a RN and considering obtaining your B.S. in Nursing call the Nursing Program office to reserve a seat for an information session.
- School of Health Sciences and Professional Programs
Welcome to the School of Health Sciences and Professional Programs at York College!
- Toxic Living Presentations Series: Bad Medicine: Pain Killers And Weight-Loss Drugs
A Perspective by Movement Science and Physical Education Majors HE 365: The Department of Health and Physical Education
- Why Bernie Sanders’ Campaign Matters
The Political Science Discipline, Behavioral Sciences Present: Win or Lose: Why Bernie Sanders' Campaign Matters
- York College Mourns President Emeritus Bassin
The York College/CUNY community is in mourning following the death of its former president, Mr. Milton G. Bassin, who died on August 13, 2012. The president emeritus had been in failing health in recent years but still had a great love for the college to which he was devoted.
- York College Opens State of the Art Nursing Simulation Labs
York College/CUNY recently hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony for its brand new state-of-the-art nursing laboratories. The event is especially momentous as York College is the only senior college in the borough of Queens offering a baccalaureate degree in nursing.