- Reed v Reed: 40 yrs since equal protection for women
Join us for a Political Science program and the Pre-Law Club event:
We will participate in a webcast sponsored by the National Women’s Law Center celebrating the 40th anniversary of the landmark decision Reed v Reed decision which applied the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause to women for the first time in US history.
- Report Back from Selma: Moderated by Dr. Ron Daniels
Dr. Ron Daniels and his students will report back to the college community on "The Significance of Selma in the Quest for a More Perfect Union."
- Ronald H. Brown Summer Law School Prep Program
York College participates in a consortium Summer Prep Program for College Students.
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- Social Psychology Poster Session
Poster presentations of original research proposal ideas from students in Dr W. Ashton's Social Psychology course.
- Summer Programs at SUNY Downstate Medical School
Shanika Morgan, Undergraduate Coordinator for the Office of Minority Affairs at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, will be at York to discuss the several Summer Internship and Research opportunities they are offering. These are great programs for underclassmen who are interested in learning more about careers in healthcare and/or biomedical research.
Student ResourcesPre-Medical/Dental Information
- The Arab Revolt
As the region explodes: Forum on the revolutions in the Arab world.
- The Frontier Gandhi: Badshah Khan A Torch for Peace
A film screening for Teri McLuhan’s The Frontier Gandhi: Badshah Khan A Torch For Peace.
- The Hell of High Water
Recent Hurricane Destruction in Haiti, Cuba, and other Caribbean Countries –
Prof. Mark Schuller (Dept. of Social Sciences) & Holger Henke, Ph.D. (Assistant Provost)
- Toxic Living Presentations Series: Bad Medicine: Pain Killers And Weight-Loss Drugs
A Perspective by Movement Science and Physical Education Majors HE 365: The Department of Health and Physical Education