- Meeting the Challenge of Alcohol and Substance Abuse: The Facts
Learn about how the impact of alcohol and/or substance abuse can impede upon your academic success. Resources for support and help will be available.
- Message from President Keizs: York College Commencement 2014
I am writing to bring to your attention a decision I am preparing to make regarding the Commencement Committee's recommendation to hold three distinct commencement exercises on the same day, by school, for our students, and to host the exercises in the Milton G. Bassin Performing Arts Center.
- Mind Your Manners: A Lesson in Etiquette
Explore the many aspects of social etiquette with York alum and author, Nikolaus Christmann.
- More Than Me - Recent work by Nina Buxenbaum
Opening reception this Wednesday.
- Movie: The Music of Primes
Mathematics Club upcoming talk.
- NAACP Jamaica Branch celebrating 100th Anniversary
York College Division of Student Development proudly joins the NAACP Jamaica Branch in celebrating The 100th Anniversary of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- NAFME Lecture
Improvise or Die: Surviving the Education/Industry Disconnect in Music
- National Latino Aids Awareness Day
Free And Confidential Hiv Testing Results In 20 Minutes
- National TRiO Day - Help Us to Help Others!
TRiO Day has been proclaimed a National Day of Service. We want to encourage you to perform acts of kindness every day. However, on Thursday February 26 we will be collecting canned and non - perishable goods to give back to the community. Pay it forward and stop by our table with your cans from 12 noon - 2 pm by the cafeteria.
- National TRIO Day Celebration
The TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) and York Enrichment Services (YES) Programs will host a celebration of National TRIO Day.