- A Distinguished Alumni Panel
The Science Departments, The Graduate Programs Club, The Premed Club and The Biology/Biotechnology Club Present A Distinguished Alumni Panel.
- A Gospel Quartet Tribute Concert
All are invited.
- A Talk With Daymond John
Queens Library Special Event
- A Walk To Beautiful - Film Screening
The Women’s Center, Diversity And Pluralism Committee, Child And Family Center in cooperation with
The African American Resource Center Present A Walk To Beautiful - Film Screening
- Accounting Closing Entries Workshop
- Accounting Intro to Stocks Workshop
- Accounting Journal Entries 101 Workshop
- Affordable Health Care Discussion
Health and Human Services rep. to discuss Affordable Healthcare Act at York Subject: Affordable Health Care: Health and Human Services rep Dennis Gonzalez.
- African American History Month Blood Drive
Did you know that 24% of people who receive blood in the New York area are African American, yet only 8% of blood donors are African American?
- African American Resource Center Event
We gladly invite you to the following African American Resource Center Event, co-sponsored by the Library and the Departments of English, History and Philosophy, and Social Sciences.