- Graduate School Information Session
The Behavioral Sciences Department will be hosting a Graduate School information session for students interested in graduate school in psychology.
- Graduate School Information Session in Psychology and related disciplines
The event will take place in the Behavioral Sciences Department's Conference Room from 3-5pm on November 20th.
- Guest Speaker from The Innocence Project
The Innocence Project is a non-profit legal clinic affiliated with the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University and created by Barry C. Scheck and Peter J. Neufeld in 1992.
- Healthy Lifestyle Series: Diabetes Recognition and Prevention
- Mardi Gras Block Party!
The Departments of Behavioral Sciences and Biology will host a Mardi Gras Block Party along the 4E corridor. Come get information about our programs, meet our faculty, find out about research opportunities, have some fun with your fellow students and enjoy the Mardi Gras atmosphere. Find out which of our programs match your interests and will help you achieve your future goals.
- NY League of Puerto Rican Women, Inc. 2011 College Awards Deadline
College Awards of $1,000.00 each, to 12 undergraduate Puerto Rican women selected for their academic excellence and service to the community
- Personal Statements For Grad School
Come and Join Us as We Host our Second Series of Writing Workshops. The Writing Center Director and Tutors, who are familiar with you and your needs, will conduct these workshops.
- Poking Fun: Political Puns and Social Satire in the Genre Paintings of William Sidney Mount
A lecture by Elizabeth Kahn Kaplan Presented by King Manor Museum in partnership with the Political Science Discipline at York College
- Pre-Med/Healthcare Informational Meeting
Thinking about a career in Medicine, Dentistry or other healthcare related field? Join our pre-medical advisor, Dr. Andrew Criss, for an informational meeting and Q & A.
- Pre-Medical Meeting
A representative from NY College of Osteopathic Medicine will be at York to answer your questions about this alternative to allopathic medical education.