- The Hoarde
The VISSI Dance Theater and York College Present "The Hoarde" written, directed and choreographed by Courtney Ffrench.
- The Influence of Media and Technology on Youth
You are invited to attend this presentation of a community research project conducted by the Social Work Class on Community Organizing
- The International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) Scholarship
Scholarship available to technical school, community college, trade school, and four-year accredited college students!
- The Jazz Composer
Celebrate Black History Month with Jazz
- The Journalism Program Continuing Enrichment Series presents:
A York College Newsmaker Event
- The Last Recital
Music of Henri Rabaud, Franz Schubert, Max Fax, & Carl Maria von Weber
- The Life and Legacy of Nelson Mandela
Documentary Film - Last Grave at Dimbaza Excerpts of Speeches by Mandela.
- The Little School to the Strange House
From the Little School to the Strange House: A Mother/ Daughter Journey Writing against State Terrorism by Alicia Partnoy & Ruth Irupe Sanabria.
- The Lord Has Called Us to a Hard Task: Chaplain Robert Dokes, Black Soldiers, and The Practice of Transgressive Citizenship in World War II
Provost Lecture Series by Professor George White (Dept. of History & Philosophy)
- The Lynching Of Emmett Till
Emmett Louis Till was born in Chicago Il, on July 25, 1941. Shortly after his birth, his parents Louis and Mamie separated leaving Mamie as the sole parent. In 1955, Emmett and his cousin went to visit family in Mississippi.